You care about what you and your children eat, but …. have you thought of WHAT YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN EAT WITH? Maple wood utensils allow for the full enjoyment of all your food’s natural flavors and nutrients. It does not transfer the taste of metal and its oxidizing effects on your food. Why not combine pleasure and health.
- High-quality durable maple wood made in Canada harvested by maple tree farmers that follow sustainable forest management practices
- Measures roughly 7” (18cm) in length.
- Made of 100% solid maple wood (does not contain any glue) and is eco-friendly
- A unique combination of natural resin (flax seed oil, vegetal wax, rosemary, and lemon oils)
- Complies with FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) child and baby standards
- One-year guarantee against manufacturing defects and cracking
These unique and eco-friendly utensils add to the pleasure of any meal, with the warmth and character of the wood and the soothing sound while you eat. Maplewood Cutlery is a long-term investment in response to today’s environmental concerns. With proper care, they can last for 15 years.