You care about what you and your baby eat, but …. have you thought of WHAT YOU OR YOUR BABY EAT WITH? Maple wood utensils allow for the full enjoyment of all your food’s natural flavors. It does not transfer the taste of the metal and its oxidizing effects on your food.
The mini spoon’s gentle design allows for the perfect feel in both the baby’s mouth and the mother or father’s hand. The slightly raised spatula slides food gently into the mouth. The long handle fits into any sized hand. The wood keeps the food at just the right temperature.
- High-quality durable maple wood made in Canada harvested by maple tree farmers that follow sustainable forest management practices
• Measures roughly 18.5 cm, or 7 1/4”
• A unique combination of natural resin (flax seed oil, vegetal wax, rosemary, and lemon oils)
• Complies with FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) child and baby standards
• One-year guarantee against manufacturing defects and cracking
The sensual curves and simple beauty of the maple wood touch all the senses. Stunning to the eyes, a wonderful feeling in your hands and they produce a muted sound – a respite from the usual clatter of metal on plates.