JUSTENBOIS’ WOODEN PLATES ARE:
Ergonomic – the sensual curves and simple beauty of the maple wood make for a visually stunning table. They have a wonderful feeling in your hands that enhance your dining pleasure.
A perfect complement for healthier eating habits. The natural attributes of maple wood make these plates coupled with our utensils a healthier choice. They enhance your commitment to a thoughtful lifestyle.
An insulator, so foods stay warm or cold longer depending on what you are eating.
A respite from the usual clatter of metal on ceramic as they produce a muted sound.
A way to allow for the full enjoyment of all your food’s natural flavours and nutrients.
A long-term investment in response to today’s environmental concerns. With proper care, they can last for 15 years.
- High-quality durable maple wood made in Canada harvested by maple tree farmers that follow sustainable forest management practices
- They measure 7 1/2” (19cm) in diameter
- Made of 100% solid maple wood (does not contain any glue) and is eco-friendly
- Unique combination of natural resin (flax seed oil, vegetal wax, rosemary, and lemon oils)
- Complies with FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) child and baby standards
- One-year guarantee against manufacturing defects and cracking