Le Poupon Baby BLW Spoon is a great starter utensil for very young children in their baby led weaning stage to toddler eating stage. Baby Led Weaning (BLW) supports the development of fine motor skills. As your toddlers feed themselves, they develop fine and gross motor skills. Self-feeding is made easier and more fun for your little ones with the right utensils.
- High-quality durable maple wood made in Canada harvested by maple tree farmers that follow sustainable forest management practices
- Measures roughly 11.2 cm, or 4 3/8”
- Made of 100% maple wood, this spoon is eco-friendly
- Unique combination of natural resin (flax seed oil, vegetal wax, rosemary, and lemon oils)
- Complies with FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) child and baby standards
- One-year guarantee against manufacturing defects and cracking
They produce a muted sound – a respite from the usual clatter of metal on plates. Maple wood utensils allow for the full enjoyment of all your food’s natural flavours. It does not transfer the taste of the metal and its oxidizing effects on your food.