The Chop Chop is a safe Montessori knife for children made from maple wood. It is a beautiful, functional, and child-friendly tool to help the little one in your life learn about food preparation and help in the kitchen.
CHILD-FRIENDLY HANDLE FOR SAFE AND REASSURING USE.
It’s the perfect choice to have children help with food preparation. It always works on the weekends or during holidays to get kids more involved.
- High-quality durable maple wood made in Canada harvested by maple tree farmers that follow sustainable forest management practices
- Measures roughly 9cm x 9.5cm, or 3 1/2” x 3 3/4”
- A unique combination of natural resin (flax seed oil, vegetal wax, rosemary, and lemon oils)
- Complies with FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) child and baby standards
- The blade is sharp enough for chopping fruit, vegetables, and other kitchen basics, but will not cut into the skin.
- One-year guarantee against manufacturing defects and cracking.
It is so easy to use, especially for those who are not yet able to hold normal kitchen knives. Your little kitchen helper will be able to take part in meal preparation starting at two years of age with your supervision.