JUSTENBOIS’ WOODEN BOWLS, PLATES AND UTENSILS ARE:
Ergonomic – the sensual curves and simple beauty of the maple wood make for a visually stunning table. They have a wonderful feeling in your hands that enhance your dining pleasure.
A perfect complement for healthier eating habits. The natural attributes of maple wood make these dishes coupled with our utensils a healthier choice. They enhance your commitment to a thoughtful lifestyle.
An insulator, so foods stay warm or cold longer depending on what you are eating.
A respite from the usual clatter of metal on ceramic as they produce a muted sound.
A way to allow for the full enjoyment of all your food’s natural flavors and nutrients.
A long-term investment in response to today’s environmental concerns. With proper care, they can last for 15 years.
IT IS IMPORTANT NOT TO SOAK IN WATER AND EMPTY ANY LIQUID AFTER USE.
- High-quality durable maple wood made in Canada harvested by maple tree farmers that follow sustainable forest management practices
- The dinner plate measures 10 ½” (27 cm), the appetizer – dessert plate measures 7 ½” (19 cm), the soup – meal bowl measures 8 1/4” (21cm) in diameter and 2″ (5.5cm) in height
- The utensils measure 8” (21cm) in length
- Made of 100% solid maple wood (does not contain any glue) and is eco-friendly
- A unique combination of natural resin (flax seed oil, vegetal wax, rosemary, and lemon oils)
- Complies with FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) child and baby standards
- One-year guarantee against manufacturing defects and cracking.